Applied Health Sciences - Physical Education & Kinesiology
- Holmes, B. L., Ludwa, I. A., Gammage, K. L., Mack, D. E., & Klentrou, P. (2009). Relative importance of body composition, osteoporosis-related behaviors and parental income on bone speed of sound in adolescent females. Osteoporosis International, DOI: 10.1007/s00198-009-1152-2.
- Gunnell, K. E., Mack, D. E., Wilson, P.M., & Adachi, J. D. (2012). Physical activity and psychological health in Canadians with osteoporosis. Applied Research in Quality of Life, doi:10.1007/s11482-012-9169-7.
- Gunnell, K. E., Mack, D. E., Wilson, P. M., & Adachi, J. D. (2011). Psychological needs as mediators? The relationship between leisure-time physical activity and well-being in people diagnosed with osteoporosis. Research Quarterly for Exercise & Sport, 794-798.
- Mack, D. E., Wilson, P. M., Gunnell, K. E., Gilchrist, J. D., Kowalski, K. C., & Crocker, P. R. E. (2012). Health-enhancing physical activity: Associations with markers of well-being. Applied Psychology: Health & Well-being doi:10.1111/j.1758-0854.2012.01065.x
- Mack, D. E., Wilson, P. M., Gilmore, J. C., & Gunnell, K. E. (2011). Leisure-time physical activity in Canadians living with Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis: Population-based estimates. Gastroenterology Nursing, 34, 288-294.
- Mack, D. E., Wilson, P. M., Oster, K. O., Kowalski, K. C., Crocker, P. R. E., & Sylvester, B. D. (2011). Well-being in volleyball players: Examining the contirbutions of independent and balanced psychological need satisfaction. Psychology of Sport & Exercise, 12, 533-539.
- Sabiston, C. M., Bruent, J., Kowalski, K., Wilson, P. M., Mack, D. E., & Crocker, P. R. E. (2010). The role of body-related self-conscious emotions in motivating women's physcial activity. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 32, 417-437.
- Wilson, P. M., Mack, D. E., Gunnell, K., Oster, K., & Gregson, J. P. (2008). Analyzing the measurement of psychological need satisfaction in exercise contexts: Evidence, issues, and future directions. In M. P. Simmons & L. A. Foster (Eds.), Sport and Exercise Psychology Research Advances, (pp. 361-391), Nova Publishers
Diane E. Mack, Ph.D.
Office: Walker Complex 292
T 905 688 5550 x4360
F 905 688 8364
Benjamin Jacobs (MA – Sport Management) thesis: Monday, May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Angeliki Giannopoulou (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Wednesday, April 29, 2015
April 29, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Daniele Chirico
April 27, 2015 - 1:00pm