Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Ditor DS, John SM, Roy J, Marx J, Kittmer C, Weaver LC. The effects of polyethylene glycol and magnesium sulphate administration on clinically relevant neurological outcomes after spinal cord injury in the rat. Journal of Neuroscience Research 85: 1458-1467, 2007.
- Ditor DS, Bao F, Chen Y, Dekaban GA, Weaver LC. A therapeutic time window for anti-CD11d monoclonal antibody treatment yielding reduced secondary tissue damage and enhanced behavioral recovery following severe spinal cord injury. Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine 5: 343-52, 2006.
- Adams MM, Ditor DS, Tarnopolsky MA, Phillips SM, McCartney N, Hicks AL. The effect of body weight-supported treadmill training on muscle morphology in an individual with chronic, motor-complete spinal cord injury: A case study. J Spinal Cord Med 29: 167-71, 2006.
- Ditor DS, Kamath M, MacDonald MJ, Bugaresti J, McCartney N, Hicks AL. Reproducibility of heart rate variability and blood pressure variability in individuals with spinal cord injury. Clin Auton Res 15: 387-393, 2005.
- Ditor DS, MacDonald MJ, Kamath M, Bugaresti J, Adams M, McCartney N, Hicks AL. The effects of body-weight supported treadmill training on cardiovascular regulation in individuals with motor-complete spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord 43: 664-673, 2005.
- Ditor DS, Kamath M, MacDonald MJ, Bugaresti J, McCartney N, Hicks AL. The effects of body-weight supported treadmill training on heart rate variability and blood pressure variability in individuals with spinal cord injury. J Appl Physiol 98: 1519-1525, 2005.
- Ditor DS, Hamilton S, Tarnopolsky MA, Green HJ, Craven C, Parise G, Hicks AL. Na+,K+-ATPase concentration and fibre type distribution after spinal cord injury. Muscle & Nerve 29: 38-45, 2004.
- Martin KA, Latimer AE, McKechnie K, Ditor DS, McCartney N, Bugaresti J, Craven BC, Hicks AL. Using exercise to enhance subjective well-being among people with spinal cord injury: The mediating influences of stress and pain. Rehabilitation Psychology 48: 157-164, 2003.
David S. Ditor
Office: WC 260
T 905 688 5550 x5338
F 905 688 8364
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, March 28, 2014
March 28, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chancellor's Chair Lecture - John Hay
March 31, 2014 - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm