Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Ditor DS, John SM, Roy J, Marx J, Kittmer C, Weaver LC. The effects of polyethylene glycol and magnesium sulphate administration on clinically relevant neurological outcomes after spinal cord injury in the rat. Journal of Neuroscience Research 85: 1458-1467, 2007.
- Ditor DS, Bao F, Chen Y, Dekaban GA, Weaver LC. A therapeutic time window for anti-CD11d monoclonal antibody treatment yielding reduced secondary tissue damage and enhanced behavioral recovery following severe spinal cord injury. Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine 5: 343-52, 2006.
- Adams MM, Ditor DS, Tarnopolsky MA, Phillips SM, McCartney N, Hicks AL. The effect of body weight-supported treadmill training on muscle morphology in an individual with chronic, motor-complete spinal cord injury: A case study. J Spinal Cord Med 29: 167-71, 2006.
- Ditor DS, Kamath M, MacDonald MJ, Bugaresti J, McCartney N, Hicks AL. Reproducibility of heart rate variability and blood pressure variability in individuals with spinal cord injury. Clin Auton Res 15: 387-393, 2005.
- Ditor DS, MacDonald MJ, Kamath M, Bugaresti J, Adams M, McCartney N, Hicks AL. The effects of body-weight supported treadmill training on cardiovascular regulation in individuals with motor-complete spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord 43: 664-673, 2005.
- Ditor DS, Kamath M, MacDonald MJ, Bugaresti J, McCartney N, Hicks AL. The effects of body-weight supported treadmill training on heart rate variability and blood pressure variability in individuals with spinal cord injury. J Appl Physiol 98: 1519-1525, 2005.
- Ditor DS, Hamilton S, Tarnopolsky MA, Green HJ, Craven C, Parise G, Hicks AL. Na+,K+-ATPase concentration and fibre type distribution after spinal cord injury. Muscle & Nerve 29: 38-45, 2004.
- Martin KA, Latimer AE, McKechnie K, Ditor DS, McCartney N, Bugaresti J, Craven BC, Hicks AL. Using exercise to enhance subjective well-being among people with spinal cord injury: The mediating influences of stress and pain. Rehabilitation Psychology 48: 157-164, 2003.
David S. Ditor
Office: WC 260
T 905 688 5550 x5338
F 905 688 8364
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chad Denyes (MA – Heath & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, September 18, 2014
September 18, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:30pm