Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Hassan, T., McIntosh, K.C.D., Gabriel, D.A., & Clancy, E.A. (2013). Estimation of impulse response between electromyogram signals for use in conduction delay distribution estimation. Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, 51, 575-568.
- Lamarche, L., Gammage, K., Sullivan, P., & Gabriel, D.A. (2013). The Psychometric Evaluation of the Self-Presentational Efficacy in Exercise Scale. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science, 17, 120-134.
- El Bouse, A.O., Gabriel, D.A., & Tokuno, C.D. (2013). Examination of the flexor carpi radialis V-wave at different levels of muscle contraction. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, 23, 296-301.
- Green, L., Gabriel, D.A. (2012). Anthropometrics and electromyography as predictors for maximal voluntary isometric arm strength. Journal of Sport and Health Science, 1, 107-113.
- McIntosh, K., & Gabriel, D.A. (2012). Reliability of muscle fiber conduction velocity. Muscle & Nerve, 45, 257-265.
- Gabriel, D.A. (2011). Effects of monopolar and bipolar electrode configurations on spike shape analysis. Medical and Engineering Physics, 33, 1079-1085.
- Gabriel, D.A., Christie, A., Inglis, J.G., & Kamen, G. (2011). Experimental and modeling investigation of sEMG spike analysis. Medical and Engineering Physics, 33, 427-437.
- Kamen, G., & Gabriel, D.A. (2009). Essentials of Electromyography. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, pp. 280.
David A. Gabriel, Ph.D., FACSM, FNAK
Office: Walker Complex 265
T 905 688 5550 x4362
F 905 688 8364
Angeliki Giannopoulou (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Wednesday, April 29, 2015
April 29, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Satellite Walk-in Student Health Clinic
March 4, 2015 - 9:30am - 11:30am
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Daniele Chirico
April 27, 2015 - 1:00pm