Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Kamen, G., & Gabriel, D.A. (2009). Essentials of Electromyography. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, pp 280.
- Gammage, K., & Gabriel, D. (2009). Trait self-presentational concerns and performance in a maximal isometric strength test. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 23, 1287–1291.
- Christie, A., Kamen, G., Boucher, J.P., Inglis, J.G., & Gabriel, D.A. (2010). A comparison of statistical models for calculating reliability of the H-reflex. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science, 14, 164-175.
- Lamarche, L., Gammage, K., & Gabriel, D.A. (2011). The effects of experimenter gender on state social physique anxiety and strength in a testing environment. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25, 533-538.
- Gabriel, D.A., Christie, A., Inglis, J.G., & Kamen, G. (2011). Experimental and modeling investigation of sEMG spike analysis. Medical and Engineering Physics, 33, 427-537.
- Inglis, J.G., Howard, J., McIntosh, K., Gabriel, D.A., Vandenboom, R. (2011). Decreased motor unit discharge rate in the potentiated human tibialis anterior. Acta Physiologica, 201, 483-492.
David A. Gabriel, Ph.D., FACSM, FNAK
Office: Walker Complex 265
T 905 688 5550 x4362
F 905 688 8364
Evan Webb (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Jonathan Choptiany (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Amber (Alexis) Kerr (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm