Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Editor, Journal of NeuroEnginnering
- Board Member, Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Kinesiology, The University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ontario Council of Graduate Sudies, Committee memeber.
- Center for Disease Control: Traumatic Injury Biomechanics, Ad-hoc member.
- National Institutes of Health: Musculoskeletal Tissue Engineering Study Section, Ad-hoc member.
- American Society of Biomechanics
- Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
David A. Gabriel, Ph.D., FACSM, FNAK
Office: Walker Complex 265
T 905 688 5550 x4362
F 905 688 8364
Janel Doell Cracknell (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, December 12, 2013
December 12, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Carrie Schachtschneider (MSc – Health Science) thesis defence: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
December 17, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Kathryn Humphries (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Friday, December 13, 2013
December 13, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm