Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Editor, Journal of NeuroEnginnering
- Board Member, Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Kinesiology, The University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ontario Council of Graduate Sudies, Committee memeber.
- Center for Disease Control: Traumatic Injury Biomechanics, Ad-hoc member.
- National Institutes of Health: Musculoskeletal Tissue Engineering Study Section, Ad-hoc member.
- American Society of Biomechanics
- Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
David A. Gabriel, Ph.D., FACSM, FNAK
Office: Walker Complex 238
T 905 688 5550 x4362
F 905 688 8364
Women's Health Night
March 11, 2015 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Satellite Student Health Clinic Open on Campus
March 4, 2015 - 9:30am - 11:30am
Sarah Kennedy (MA – Physical Health & Education) thesis defence: Friday, March 6, 2015
March 6, 2015 - 11:00am - 2:00pm