Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Editor, Journal of NeuroEnginnering
- Board Member, Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Kinesiology, The University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ontario Council of Graduate Sudies, Committee memeber.
- Center for Disease Control: Traumatic Injury Biomechanics, Ad-hoc member.
- National Institutes of Health: Musculoskeletal Tissue Engineering Study Section, Ad-hoc member.
- American Society of Biomechanics
- Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
David A. Gabriel, Ph.D., FACSM, FNAK
Office: Walker Complex 238
T 905 688 5550 x4362
F 905 688 8364
Brandon Wu (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Monday, December 1, 2014
December 1, 2014 - 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Bryan Johnston (MSc-Health Science) thesis defence: Monday, December 15, 2014
December 15, 2014 - 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Tabitha Vercillo (MA – Leisure Studies) will defend her thesis on Monday, December 15, 2014
December 15, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm