Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Editor, Journal of NeuroEnginnering
- Board Member, Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Kinesiology, The University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ontario Council of Graduate Sudies, Committee memeber.
- Center for Disease Control: Traumatic Injury Biomechanics, Ad-hoc member.
- National Institutes of Health: Musculoskeletal Tissue Engineering Study Section, Ad-hoc member.
- American Society of Biomechanics
- Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
David A. Gabriel, Ph.D., FACSM, FNAK
Office: Walker Complex 238
T 905 688 5550 x4362
F 905 688 8364
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chad Denyes (MA – Heath & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, September 18, 2014
September 18, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:30pm