Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Editor, Journal of NeuroEnginnering
- Board Member, Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Kinesiology, The University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ontario Council of Graduate Sudies, Committee memeber.
- Center for Disease Control: Traumatic Injury Biomechanics, Ad-hoc member.
- National Institutes of Health: Musculoskeletal Tissue Engineering Study Section, Ad-hoc member.
- American Society of Biomechanics
- Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
David A. Gabriel, Ph.D., FACSM, FNAK
Office: Walker Complex 265
T 905 688 5550 x4362
F 905 688 8364
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, March 28, 2014
March 28, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chancellor's Chair Lecture - John Hay
March 31, 2014 - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm