Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Weaver TB, Tokuno CD (2013). The influence of handrail predictability on compensatory arm reactions in response to a loss of balance. Gait & Posture. 38(2):293-298.
- Tokuno CD, Cresswell AG, Thorstensson A, Carpenter MG (2013). Recruitment order of the abdominal muscles varies with postural task. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports. 23(3):349-354.
- El Bouse AO, Gabriel DA, Tokuno CD (2013). Examining the reliability of the flexor carpi radialis V-wave at different levels of muscle contraction. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 23(2):296-301.
- Weaver TB, Hamilton LE, Tokuno CD (2012). Age-related changes in the control of perturbation-evoked and voluntary arm movements. Clinical Neurophysiology. 123(10):2025-2033.
- Weaver TB, Janzen MR, Adkin AL, Tokuno CD (2012). Changes in spinal excitability during dual task performance. Journal of Motor Behavior. 44(4):289-294.
- Tokuno CD, Cresswell AG, Thorstensson A, Carpenter MG (2010). Age related changes in postural responses revealed by support-surface translations with a long acceleration–deceleration interval. Clinical Neurophysiology. 121(1):109-117.
- Tokuno CD, Taube W, Cresswell AG (2009). An enhanced level of motor cortical excitability during the control of human standing. Acta Physiologica. 195(3):385-395.
- Tokuno CD, Garland SJ, Carpenter MG, Thorstensson A, Cresswell AG (2008). Sway-dependent modulation of the triceps surae H-reflex during standing. Journal of Applied Physiology. 104(5):1359-1365.
- Tokuno CD, Carpenter MG, Thorstensson A, Garland SJ, Cresswell AG (2007). Control of the triceps surae muscles during the postural sway of quiet standing. Acta Physiologica. 191(3):229-236.
Office: WC 281A
T 905 688 5550 x4365
F 905 688 8364
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, April 25, 2014
April 25, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Hayley Morrison (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, April 24, 2014
April 24, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm