Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Tokuno CD, Cresswell AG, Thorstensson A, Carpenter MG (in press). Age related changes in postural responses revealed by support-surface translations with a long acceleration–deceleration interval. Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Tokuno CD, Taube W, Cresswell AG (2009). An enhanced level of motor cortical excitability during the control of human standing. Acta Physiologica. 195(3):385-395.
- Carpenter MG, Tokuno CD, Thorstensson A, Cresswell AG (2008). Differential control of abdominal muscles during multi-directional support-surface translations in man. Experimental Brain Research. 188(3):445-455.
- Tokuno CD, Garland SJ, Carpenter MG, Thorstensson A, Cresswell AG (2008). Sway-dependent modulation of the triceps surae H-reflex during standing. Journal of Applied Physiology. 104(5):1359-1365.
- Tokuno CD, Carpenter MG, Thorstensson A, Garland SJ, Cresswell AG (2007). Control of the triceps surae muscles during the postural sway of quiet standing. Acta Physiologica. 191(3):229-236.
- Tokuno CD and Eng JJ (2006). Gait initiation is dependent on the function of the paretic trailing limb in individuals with stroke. Gait & Posture. 24(3):424-428.
- Tokuno CD, Carpenter MG, Thorstensson A, and Cresswell AG (2006). The influence of natural body sway on neuromuscular responses to an unpredictable surface translation. Experimental Brain Research. 174(1):19-28.
Office: WC 256
T 905 688 5550 x4365
F 905 688 8364
Evan Webb (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Jonathan Choptiany (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Amber (Alexis) Kerr (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm