Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Taks, M., Stevens, J., Scheerder, J., Lathrop, A., & Bradish, C. (in press). A comparison of Canadian and Belgian youth sport participation profiles. International Sport Studies.
- Lathrop, A. (2008). Collegial conversations: The other side of silence. In B. Warland (ed.) Silence in teaching and learning/Les voix du silene dans l'academie. Society for Teaching, Learning and Higher Education.
- Lathrop, A. (2006). Herland revisited: Narratives of motherhood, domesticity and physical emancipation in Charlotte Perkins Gilman's feminist utopia. Vitae Scholasticae: The Journal of Educational Biography 23 (1): 47-63.
- Hallman, D., & Lathrop, A. (2006). Sustaining the fire of 'scholarly passion:' Mary G. Hamilton (1883-1972) and Irene Poelzner (1926-). In Elizabeth Smyth and Paula Bourne (eds.), Women Teaching, Women Learning: Historical Perspectives. Toronto: Ianna Publications and Education Inc., pp. 45-64.
- Lazerte, D., & Lathrop, A. (2006). Hot links to 'cool stuff:' Website technology in the elementary school physical education classroom. Health and Physical Activity Journal 72 (2): 14-20.
- Lathrop, A. (2006). Teaching how to question: Participation rubrics. The Teaching Professor 20 (2): 4-5.
- Stevens, J., Lathrop, A., & Bradish, C. (2005). Tracking Generation Y: A contemporary sport consumer profile. Journal of Sport Management 19 (1): 254-277.
- Murray, N., & Lathrop, A. (2004). Seeing with understanding: Observing movement for effective pedagogy. Health and Physical Activity Journal 71 (1): 12-19.
Anna H. Lathrop
Professor and Vice-Provost, Teaching and Learning
Evan Webb (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Jonathan Choptiany (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Amber (Alexis) Kerr (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm