- Stevens, J., & Lathrop, A.H. (2014). Boom or bust? The impact of the 1972 Summit Series on the development of women's hockey in Canada. In B. Kennedy (Ed.), Coming down the mountain: Rethinking the 1972 summit series. Hamilton, ON: Wolsak & Wynn Publishers, pp. 143-159.
- Prins, S., & Lathrop, A.H. (2014). Insitutional strategies that foster academic integrity: A faculty-based case study. Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching, Volume VII (1): 1-7.
- Francis, N., & Lathrop, A.H. (2014). 'Here we go round the Mulberry bush:' Problematizing progress in Ontario's elementary school dance curriculum: 1900-2000. The Journal of Dance Education, 14(1): 27-34.
- Mandigo, J., & Lathrop, A.H. (2014). Physical literacy and it's relevance to physical education curriculum and pedagogy in Canada. In M. Chin & C.R. Edington (Eds.), Physical Education and Health: Global Perspectives and Best Practices, pp. 93-108.
- Mandigo, J., Corlett, J., & Lathrop, A.H. (2012). Physical education in the 21st Century: To infinity and beyond? In E. Singleton & A. Varpalotai (Eds.), Pedagogy for the moving body. London, Ontario: Althouse, pp. 15-44.
- Lathrop, A.H., O'Connell, T.S., & Howard, R.A. (2012). The impact of wilderness orientation on first-year student perceptions of life effectiveness and campus integration. Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching, Volume V: 92-97.
- Lathrop, A.H., & Francis, N. (2011). 'Children who drill, seldom are ill;' Fitness, movement and sport: The rise and fall of the 'female tradition' in Ontario elementary physical education curriculum (1850s to 1990s). Historical Sudies in Education, 23 (1): 61-85.
- Taks, M., Stevens, J., Scheerder, J., Lathrop, A.H., & Bradish, C. (2006). A comparison of Canadian and Belgian youth sport participation profiles. International Sport Studies. 28 (1): 23-46.
- Lathrop, A.H. (2008). Collegial conversations: The other side of silence. In B. Warland (ed.) Silence in teaching and learning/Les voix du silene dans l'academie. Society for Teaching, Learning and Higher Education.
- Lathrop, A.H. (2006). Herland revisited: Narratives of motherhood, domesticity and physical emancipation in Charlotte Perkins Gilman's feminist utopia. Vitae Scholasticae: The Journal of Educational Biography 23 (1): 47-63.
- Hallman, D., & Lathrop, A.H. (2006). Sustaining the fire of 'scholarly passion:' Mary G. Hamilton (1883-1972) and Irene Poelzner (1926-). In Elizabeth Smyth and Paula Bourne (eds.), Women teaching, women learning: historical perspectives. Toronto: Ianna Publications and Education Inc., pp. 45-64.
- Lazerte, D., & Lathrop, A.H. (2006). Hot links to 'cool stuff:' Website technology in the elementary school physical education classroom. Health and Physical Activity Journal 72 (2): 14-20.
- Lathrop, A. (2006). Teaching how to question: Participation rubrics. The Teaching Professor 20 (2): 4-5.
- Stevens, J., Lathrop, A.H., & Bradish, C. (2005). Tracking Generation Y: A contemporary sport consumer profile. Journal of Sport Management 19 (1): 254-277.
- Murray, N., & Lathrop, A.H. (2004). Seeing with understanding: Observing movement for effective pedagogy. Health and Physical Activity Journal 71 (1): 12-19.
Anna H. Lathrop
Professor and Vice-Provost, Teaching and Learning
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chad Denyes (MA – Heath & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, September 18, 2014
September 18, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:30pm