Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Huffman JL, Horslen BC, Carpenter MG, Adkin AL. (2009). Does increased postural threat lead to more conscious control of posture? Gait & Posture (doi:10.1016/j.gaitpost.2009.08.001).
- Lamarche L, Shaw JA, Gammage KL, Adkin AL. (2009). Manipulating balance perceptions in healthy young adults. Gait & Posture, 29, 383-6.
- Davis JR, Campbell AD, Adkin AL, Carpenter MG. (2009). The relationship between fear of falling and human postural control. Gait & Posture, 29, 275-9.
- Adkin AL, Campbell AD, Chua R, Carpenter MG. (2008). The influence of postural threat on the cortical response to unpredictable and predictable postural perturbations. Neuroscience Letters, 435, 120-5.
- Carpenter MG, Adkin AL, Brawley LR, Frank JS. (2006). Postural, physiological and psychological reactions to challenging balance: does age make a difference? Age & Ageing, 35, 298-303.
- Adkin AL, Quant S, Maki BE, McIlroy WE. (2006). Cortical response associated with predictable and unpredictable compensatory balance reactions. Experimental Brain Research, 18, 1-9.
- Adkin AL, Allum, JH, Bloem BR. (2005). Stance and gait trunk sway test measurements to assess balance control in patients with Parkinson’s disease. Gait & Posture, 22, 240-9.
- Adkin AL, Frank JS, Jog MS. (2003). Fear of falling and postural control in Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders, 18, 496-502.
T 905 688 5550 x4990
F 905 688 8364
Colin Russell (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Thursday, June 27, 2013
June 27, 2013 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Craig Arsenault (MA– Sport Management)thesis defence: Wednesday, June 26, 2013
June 26, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm