Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Bogaert, A. F., & Brotto, L. (in press). Object of desire self-consciousness theory. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2012). Understanding Asexuality. Lanham, Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield Inc.
- Bogaert, A.F. (2012). Asexuality and autochorissexualism (identity-less sexuality). Archives of Sexual Behavior, 41, 1513-1514.
- Pozzebon, J. A., Visser, B. A., & Bogaert, A. F. (2012). What makes you think you’re so sexy, tall, and thin? The prediction of self-rated attractiveness, height, and weight. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42, 2671–2700.
- Bogaert, A. F., & McCreary, D. (2011). Self-reported height and masculine sex roles. Sex Roles, 65, 548–556.
- Bogaert, A. F., & Skorska, M. (2011). Sexual orientation, fraternal birth order, and the maternal immune hypothesis: A review. Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, 32, 247-254.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2010). Physical development and sexual orientation in men and women: An examination of NATSAL-2000. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 39, 110-116.
- Bogaert, A. F., & Hafer, C. (2009). Predicting the timing of coming out in gay and bisexual men from world beliefs, physical attractiveness, and childhood gender identity/role. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39, 1991-2019.
- Bogaert, A. F., Fawcett, C., & Jamieson, L. K. (2009). Attractiveness, body size, masculine sex roles, and 2D:4D ratios in men. Personality and Individual Differences, 47, 273-278.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2008). Menarche and father absence in a national probability sample. Journal of Biosocial Science, 40, 623-636.
- Busseri, M., Willowby, T., Chalmers, H., & Bogaert, A. F. (2008). On the association between sexual attraction and adolescent risk behavior involvement: Examining mediation and moderation. Developmental Psychology, 44, 69-80.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2007). Extreme right handedness, older brothers, and sexual orientation in men. Neuropsychology, 21, 141-148.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2006). Biological versus nonbiological older brothers and sexual orientation in men. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 103, 10771-10774.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2006). Toward a conceptual understanding of asexuality. Review of General Psychology, 10, 241-250.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2005). Age at puberty and parental instability in a national probability sample. Journal of Adolescence, 28, 541-546.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2003). Number of older brothers and sexual orientation: New tests and attraction/behavior distinction in two national probability samples. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 84, 644-652.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2001). Handedness, criminality, and sexual offending. Neuropsychologia, 39, 465-469.
- Hafer, C. L., Bogaert, A. F., & McMullen, S. (2001). Belief in a just world and high risk sexual behavior in gay men. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31, 1892-1910.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2001). Personality, individual differences, preferences for the sexual media. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 30, 29-53.
Anthony F. Bogaert
Office: Academic South 321
T 905 688 5550 x4085
F 905 688 8954
Jennafer Novess (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Monday, June 29, 2015
June 29, 2015 - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Karen Hirshfeld (Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, June 22, 2015
June 22, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Sandra Pitts (MA – Sports Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
June 24, 2015 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm