Applied Health Sciences - Community Health Sciences
- Bogaert, A. F. (2007). Extreme right handedness, older brothers, and sexual orientation in men. Neuropsychology, 21, 141-148.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2006). Biological versus nonbiological older brothers and sexual orientation in men. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 103, 10771-10774.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2006). Toward a conceptual understanding of asexuality. Review of General Psychology, 10, 241-250.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2005). Age at puberty and parental instability in a national probability sample. Journal of Adolescence, 28, 541-546.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2003). Number of older brothers and sexual orientation: New tests and attraction/behavior distinction in two national probability samples. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 84, 644-652.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2001). Handedness, criminality, and sexual offending. Neuropsychologia, 39, 465-469.
- Hafer, C. L., Bogaert, A. F., & McMullen, S. (2001). Belief in a just world and high risk sexual behavior in gay men. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31, 1892-1910.
- Bogaert, A. F. (2001). Personality, individual differences, preferences for the sexual media. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 30, 29-53.
Office: Academic South 321
T 905 688 5550 x4085
F 905 688 8954
Evan Webb (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Jonathan Choptiany (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Amber (Alexis) Kerr (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm