Applied Health Sciences - Community Health Sciences
1. Jamieson L, Wade TJ. Early Age of First Sexual Intercourse and Depressive Symptomatology among Adolescents. Journal of Sex Research, 2010, 47, 1-11.
2. Wade TJ, Guo, JJ. Improvement in Health Related Quality of Life Among SBHC Users is Linked to a Reduction in Medicaid Costs. American Journal of Public Health, 2010, 100, 1611-1616.
3. Guo JJ, Wade TJ, Pan W, Keller KN. Impact of school-based health centers on health disparity and its cost-benefit analysis. American Journal of Public Health, 2010, 100, 1617-1623.
4. Banach A, Peralta-Huertas J, Livingstone K, Petrella N, Klentrou P, Faught B, Wade T, O'Leary D. Arterial distensibility is reduced in overweight pre- and early-pubescent children. European Journal of Pediatrics, in press
5. Corna, Laurie M., Terrance J. Wade, David L. Streiner, and John Cairney. Corrected and Uncorrected Hearing Impairment in Older Canadians. Gerontology, 2009, 55, 468-476.
6. Veldhuizen, Scott, Terrance J. Wade and John Cairney. Alcohol consumption among Canadians taking benzodiazepines and related drugs. PharmacoEpidemiology and Drug Safety, 2009, 18(3), 203-210.
7. Corna, Laurie M., Terrance J. Wade, David L. Streiner, and John Cairney. Transitions in Hearing Impairment and Psychological Distress in Older Adults. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 2009, 54(8), 518-525.
8. Reid, Graham J., Ryan Y. Hong, and Terrance J. Wade. The relation between common sleep problems and emotional and behavioral problems among 2- and 3-year-olds in the context of known risk factors for psychopathology. Journal of Sleep Research, 2009, 18(1), 49-59.
9. Liu, Jian, Terrance J. Wade, Brent Faught, John Hay. Physical inactivity and its association with hypertension and diabetes in Canada: Results from Canadian Community Health Survey cycle 2.2 (2004-2005). Journal of Public Health, in press
10. Cairney, John, Terrance J. Wade, Guy Faulkner & Scott Veldhuizen Changes over time in Physical Activity and Psychological Distress among Older Adults. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 2009, 54(3), 160-169.
11. Wade, Terrance J., Mona Mansour, Jeff J. Guo, Tracy Huentelman, Kristin Line, and Kathryn E. Keller. Access and Utilization Patterns of School-Based Health Centers at Urban and Rural Elementary and Middle Schools. Public Health Reports, 2008, 123(6): 739-750.
12. Guo, Jeff J., Terrance J. Wade, and Kathryn N. Keller. Impact of School-Based Health Centers on Students with Mental Health Problems. Public Health Reports, 2008, 123(6): 768-780.
13. Wade, Terrance J., Mona Mansour, Kristin Line, Tracy Huentelman and Kathryn E. Keller. Improvements in Health-Related Quality of Life among School-Based Health Center users in Elementary and Middle School. Ambulatory Pediatrics, 2008; 8(4): 241-249. Note: This paper was voted one of the top papers of 2008 by the Physician Section of the American School Health Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics Council on School Health.
Terrance J. Wade
Office: STH 327
T 905 688 5550 x4146
F 905 688 8954