Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
COURSES TAUGHT (Last 5 Years)
- Kinesiology. "Physical Activity and Coronary Heart Disease". Upper-level, one-semester undergraduate course with an enrolment of between 120-175 students. Taught each year.
- Kinesiology. A practical placement course in which students work as exercise leaders in the McMaster Cardiac Rehabilitation Program. Taught out-of-block, with students registered throughout the year, including the summer.
- Kinesiology. An enriched, limited enrolment placement course in cardiac rehabilitation. Taught to 6 students in each of the fall and winter terms.
- Kinesiology. “Epidemiology of Physical Activity and Health”. First year core course taught to 220 undergraduates each fall term.
- Kinesiology. "Cardiac Rehabilitation". An in-depth graduate class taught each year with an enrolment of 4-8 students.
- Kinesiology. An advanced experiential placement course for 4th year undergraduates.
Provost and Vice-President, Academic
Professor, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Office: WC 286
T 905 688 5550 x3385
F 905 984 4851
Adriano Lamberti (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, October 8, 2014
October 8, 2014 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm