Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- CHSC 2P27, Research Methods in Health
- CHSC 4P50, Research Methods in Epidemiology
- AHSC 5P50, Modern Epidemiology
- In addition, Dr. Tammemagi has regularly supervised students in Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), Advanced Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), and senior Thesis (CHSC 4P90).
- Also, at any given time Dr. Tammemagi is supervising 2 to 5 graduate students.
Office: STH 306
T 905 688 5550 x5169
F 905 688 8954
Kaytlin (Aly) Bailey (MA – Heath & Physical Education) thesis defence: Monday, September 8, 2014
September 8, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Miranda Cloudt (Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, September 5, 2014
September 5, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Madina Naimi (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Wednesday, September 3, 2014
September 3, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm