Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- CHSC 2P27, Research Methods in Health
- CHSC 4P50, Research Methods in Epidemiology
- AHSC 5P50, Modern Epidemiology
- In addition, Dr. Tammemagi has regularly supervised students in Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), Advanced Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), and senior Thesis (CHSC 4P90).
- Also, at any given time Dr. Tammemagi is supervising 2 to 5 graduate students.
Office: STH 306
T 905 688 5550 x5169
F 905 688 8954
Matthew Mallette (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Monday, August 10, 2015
August 10, 2015 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Natalie Trojanowski (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Monday, August 10, 2015
August 10, 2015 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Erica Bridge (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Thursday, August 6, 2015
August 6, 2015 - 9:30am - 12:30pm