Applied Health Sciences - Community Health Sciences
- CHSC 2P27, Research Methods in Health
- CHSC 4P50, Research Methods in Epidemiology
- AHSC 5P00, Philosophical and Methodologic Issues in Applied Health Sciences
- AHSC 5P50, Modern Epidemiology
- In addition, Dr. Tammemagi has regularly supervised students in Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), Advanced Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), and senior Thesis (CHSC 4P90).
- Also, in the last five years Dr. Tammemagi has been supervisor to 6 MSc student.
Office: STH 306
T 905 688 5550 x5169
F 905 688 8954
Evan Webb (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Jonathan Choptiany (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Amber (Alexis) Kerr (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm