Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- CHSC 2P27, Research Methods in Health
- CHSC 4P50, Research Methods in Epidemiology
- AHSC 5P50, Modern Epidemiology
- In addition, Dr. Tammemagi has regularly supervised students in Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), Advanced Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), and senior Thesis (CHSC 4P90).
- Also, at any given time Dr. Tammemagi is supervising 2 to 5 graduate students.
Office: STH 306
T 905 688 5550 x5169
F 905 688 8954
Dan Girdler (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Friday, January 23, 2015
January 23, 2015 - 10:30am - 1:30pm
Jeff Biletchi (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Thursday, January 15, 2015
January 15, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm