Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- CHSC 2P27, Research Methods in Health
- CHSC 4P50, Research Methods in Epidemiology
- AHSC 5P50, Modern Epidemiology
- In addition, Dr. Tammemagi has regularly supervised students in Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), Advanced Directed Reading (CHSC 3P30), and senior Thesis (CHSC 4P90).
- Also, at any given time Dr. Tammemagi is supervising 2 to 5 graduate students.
Office: STH 306
T 905 688 5550 x5169
F 905 688 8954
Women's Health Night
March 11, 2015 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Satellite Student Health Clinic Open on Campus
March 4, 2015 - 9:30am - 11:30am
Sarah Kennedy (MA – Physical Health & Education) thesis defence: Friday, March 6, 2015
March 6, 2015 - 11:00am - 2:00pm