Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Law, M. P., Parker, D., Lawrie, M. & Baker, G. R. (2008). A Multidimensional Approach to Understanding Patient Safety Culture. Published in the Proceedings of the International Conference of Healthcare Systems and Ergonomics and Patient Safety, Strasbourg, France June 25-27, 2008.
- Baker, G. R., Sharpe, G., Grosso, F., Heinz, C., Jeffs, L., Parsons, D., McIvor, P., Law, M. & Robertson, D. (2007). Review of Provincial/Territorial and Federal Legislation and Policy Related to the Reporting and Review of Adverse Events in Healthcare in Canada. Report to the Canadian Patient Safety Institute.
- Jeff, L. Law, M. P. & Baker, G. R. (2007). Creating Reporting and Learning Cultures in Canadian Health-Care Organizations. Canadian Nurse, March, 25-28.
- Stevens, B., Lee, S.K., Law, M. P., Yamada, J. & The Canadian Neonatal Network-The EPIC Study Group. (2007). A qualitative examination of changing practice in Canadian neonatal intensive care units. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 13, 287-294
- Stevens, B., McKeever, P., Law, M.P., Booth, M., Greenberg, M., Daub, S., Gafni, A., Gammon, J., Yamada, J, & Epstein, I. (2006). Children receiving chemotherapy at home: Children and parents perspectives. Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing, 9, 276-285.
- Law, M. P., Cote, J., & Ericsson, K. A. (2007). Characteristics of expert development in rhythmic gymnastics: A retrospective study. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 5 (1), 82-103
- CÃ´tÃ©, J., Ericsson, K. A. & Law, M. P. (2005). Tracing the development of elite athletes using retrospective interview methods. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 17, 1-19
- Stevens, B., McKeever, P., Booth, M., Greenberg, M., Daub, S., Gafni, A., Gammon, J., Yamada, J, & Beamer, M. (2004). Home chemotherapy for children with cancer: Perspective from health care professional. Health & Social Care in the Community, 12(2), 142-154
Office: STH 319
T 905 688 5550 x5386
F 905 688 8954
Adriano Lamberti (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, October 8, 2014
October 8, 2014 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm