Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Sheng Jun An, Ryan Boyd, Min Zhu, Alexander Chapman, David R. Pimentel and Hui Di Wang (2007). NADPH Oxidase Mediates Angiotensin II-Induced Endothelin-1 Expression in Vascular Adventitial Fibroblasts. Cardiovascular Research (in press)
- Li Li Ding, Alexander Chapman, and Hui Di Wang (2007). ERK Activation Contributes to Regulation of Spontaneous Contractile Tone via Oxidative Stress in Isolated Rat Aorta of Angiotensin II-Induced Hypertension. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol, (in press)
- Sheng Jun An, Ryan Boyd, Ying Wang, Xiaofan Qiu, and Hui Di Wang (2006) Endothelin-1 Expression in Vascular Adventitial Fibroblasts. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. Feb;290(2):H700-8.
- Mahua Ghosh, Hui Di Wang, J. Robert McNeill (2004) Role of oxidative stress and nitric oxide in regulation of spontaneous tone in aorta of DOCA-salt hypertensive rats. Br J Pharmacol. Feb;141(4):562-73
- S Shastri, V Gopalakrishnan, R Poduri and Hui Di Wang (2002). Tempol selectively attenuates angiotensin II evoked vasoconstrictor responses in spontaneously hypertensive rat. Journal of Hypertension, 20(7): 1381-1391.
- Hui Di Wang, D Johns, S Xu, K Maitland and R.A. Cohen, (2002) Role of superoxide anion in regulating pressor and vascular hypertrophic response to angiotensin II. American Journal of Physiology, 282: H1697-H1702.
- M. Ghosh, H. Wang and J.R McNeill. (2002). Tiron exerts effects unrelated to its role as a scavenger of superoxide anion: effects on calcium binding and vascular responses. Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. 80:755-760.
- Hui Di Wang, S. Xu, D.G. John, Y. Du, M.T. Quinn, A.J. Cayatte and R.A. Cohen, (2001). Role NADPH oxidase in the vascular hypertrophic and oxidative stress response to angiotensin II in mice. Circulation Research 88: 947-957.
Hui Di Wang
Office: Academic South Room 323
T 905 688 5550 x4819
F 905 688 8954
Bridging Classroom and Community Learning in Recreation 2015
November 13, 2015 - 9:00am - 12:30pm
PhD in Health Biosciences Thesis Defence – Geoffrey Hartley
December 15, 2015 - 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Presentation: Gut Microbiota-Bone Axis: Dietary Modulation
November 11, 2015 - 10:30am - November 13, 2015 - 1:00pm