Centre for Health and Well-Being
- Brock University Transdisciplinary Initiative: O'Leary DD, Law M, Wade T. Brock-Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being, 2013-2018.
- BUAF Seed Grant: O'Leary DD, Klentrou P, Falk B. Cardiovascular autonomic regulation in children: the effects of growth and maturation, 2013-2014.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario: Wade T, O'Leary DD, Cairney J. Social determinants of childhood hypertension, 2007-2012.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research: Hay J, Cairney J, Faught B. Tracking cardiovascular disease risk factors, among children with developmental coordination disorder exposed to an early intervention program, 2007-2010.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research: Segalowitz S, Dewan J, Wade T. A multidisciplinary examination of cognitive and socioemotional self-regulation in adolescence: psychosocial, neurocognitive, and autonomic determinants, 2008-2009.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontraio: O'Leary DD. The effects of body composition on arterial stiffness and baroreflex function in children, 2006-2008.
- Ontario Innovation Trust: O'Leary DD. The impact of childhood obesity on cardiovascular health, 2005-2006.
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation New Opportunities Fund: O'Leary DD. The impact of childhood obesity on cardiovascular health, 2005-2006.
Director of the Brock-Niagara Centre for Health & Well-Being
Associate Professor, Health Sciences
Office: AS 325
T 905 688 5550 x4339
F 905 688 8954