Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario: Wade T, O'Leary DD, Cairney J. Social determinants of childhood hypertension, 2007-2012.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research: Hay J, Cairney J, Faught B. Tracking cardiovascular disease risk factors, among children with developmental coordination disorder exposed to an early intervention program, 2007-2010.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research: Segalowitz S, Dewan J, Wade T. A multidisciplinary examination of cognitive and socioemotional self-regulation in adolescence: psychosocial, neurocognitive, and autonomic determinants, 2008-2009.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontraio: O'Leary DD. The effects of body composition on arterial stiffness and baroreflex function in children, 2006-2008.
- Ontario Innovation Trust: O'Leary DD. The impact of childhood obesity on cardiovascular health, 2005-2006.
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation New Opportunities Fund: O'Leary DD. The impact of childhood obesity on cardiovascular health, 2005-2006.
Director of the Brock-Niagara Centre for Health & Well-Being
Associate Professor, Health Sciences
Office: STH 325
T 905 688 5550 x4339
F 905 688 8954
Bryan Johnston (MSc-Health Science) thesis defence: Monday, December 15, 2014
December 15, 2014 - 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Tabitha Vercillo (MA – Leisure Studies) will defend her thesis on Monday, December 15, 2014
December 15, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Katie Ross (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Tuesday, December 2, 2014
December 2, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:30pm