Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario: Wade T, O'Leary DD, Cairney J. Social determinants of childhood hypertension, 2007-2012.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research: Hay J, Cairney J, Faught B. Tracking cardiovascular disease risk factors, among children with developmental coordination disorder exposed to an early intervention program, 2007-2010.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research: Segalowitz S, Dewan J, Wade T. A multidisciplinary examination of cognitive and socioemotional self-regulation in adolescence: psychosocial, neurocognitive, and autonomic determinants, 2008-2009.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontraio: O'Leary DD. The effects of body composition on arterial stiffness and baroreflex function in children, 2006-2008.
- Ontario Innovation Trust: O'Leary DD. The impact of childhood obesity on cardiovascular health, 2005-2006.
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation New Opportunities Fund: O'Leary DD. The impact of childhood obesity on cardiovascular health, 2005-2006.
Director of the Brock-Niagara Centre for Health & Well-Being
Associate Professor, Health Sciences
Office: STH 325
T 905 688 5550 x4339
F 905 688 8954
David Dodington (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
August 20, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Lucas Cooper (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
August 19, 2014 - 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Martin Zaback (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Thursday, August 14, 2014
August 14, 2014 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm