Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Chirico D, O'Leary D, Cairney J, Klentrou P, Haluka K, Hay J, and Faught B. Left ventricular structure and function in children with and without developmental coordination disorder. Res Dev Disabil 32: 115-123, 2011.
- Livingstone K, Peralta-Huertas J, Phillips A, Klentrou P, and O’Leary DD. Hemodynamic Response to Lower Body Negative Pressure in Children: A Pilot Study. Auton Neurosci 155: 115-120, 2010.
- Banach AM, Peralta-Huertas J, Livingstone K, Petrella N, Klentrou N, Faught B, Wade T, and O'Leary D. Arterial distensibility is reduced in overweigth pre- and early pubescent children. Eur J Pediatr 169: 695-703, 2010.
- Peralta-Huertas J, Livingstone K, Banach A, Panagiota K, and O'Leary D. Differences in left ventricular mass between overweight and normal-weight preadolescent children. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab 33: 1172-1180, 2008.
- Falk B, Braid S, Moore M, O'Leary D, Sullivan P, and Klentrou P. Bone properties in overweight, pre- and early-pubertal boys. Ped Exerc Sci 20: 50-61, 2008.
- Fischer D, Arbeille F, Shoemaker JK, O'Leary DD, and Hughson RL. Altened hormonal regulation and blood flow distribution with cardiovascular deconditioning after short-duration head down bed rest. J Appl Physiol 103: 2018-2025, 2007.
- Watenpaugh D, O'Leary D, Schneider S, Lee S, Macias B, Kunihiko B, Hughson R, and Hargens A. Lower body negative pressure (LBNP) exercise plus brief post-exercise LBNP improves post-bed rest orthostatic tolerance. J Appl Physiol 103: 1964-1972, 2007.
- Banach A, Wade T, Cairney J, Hay J, Faught B, and O'Leary D. Comparison of anthropometry and parental-reported height and weight among nine year olds. Can J Public Health 98(4): 251-253, 2007.
- O'Leary DD, Hughson RL, Shoemaker JK, Greaves DK, Watenpaugh DE, Macias BR, and Hargens AR. Heterogeneity of responses to orthostatic stress in homozygous twins. J Appl Physiol 102: 249-254, 2007.
Director of the Brock-Niagara Centre for Health & Well-Being
Associate Professor, Health Sciences
Office: STH 325
T 905 688 5550 x4339
F 905 688 8954
Kaytlin (Aly) Bailey (MA – Heath & Physical Education) thesis defence: Monday, September 8, 2014
September 8, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Miranda Cloudt (Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, September 5, 2014
September 5, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Madina Naimi (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Wednesday, September 3, 2014
September 3, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm