Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Jeynes, B and J. Provias. (2006) The possible role of capillary cerebral amyloid angiopathy in Alzheimer lesion development: a regional comparison. Acta Neuropathologica 112 (4): 417- 427.
- Jeynes, B. (2006) The “Good” of Bioethics. National Ethics Symposium Proceedings: 147- 151. Saint Paul University, Noel Simard, Editor.
- Jeynes, B. and J. Provias (2008) Evidence for altered LRP/RAGE expression in Alzheimer lesion pathogenesis. Current Alzheimer Research. Curr. Alz. res. 5: 432- 437, 2008
- J. Provias and B. Jeynes (2008) Neurofibrillary tangles and senile plaques in Alzheimer's brains are associated with reduced capillary expression of VEGF and eNOS. Current Neurovascular Research. Curr. Neurovasc. Res. 5: 199- 205, 2008
- Jeynes, B. and Provias, J. (2009) Correlations between capillary expressed NOS isoforms presence and AD lesions in Alzheimer and normative brains. Neuroscience Letters. 463: 244- 248.
- J. Provias and B. Jeynes.(2010) Immunohistochemical detection of receptor-associated protein in normal human brain and Alzheimer disease. Path. Res. Int. DOI:10.4061/2010/173496.
- Provias, J. and Jeynes, B. Immunohistochemical detection of receptor associated protein (RAP) in normal brain and Alzheimer’s disease. Pathology Research International. 2010. Doi: 10.4061/2010/173496.
- Provias, J. and Jeynes, B. Correlation analysis of capillary APOE, VEGF and eNOS expression in Alzheimer brains. Current Alzheimer research, IN PRESS, 2011.
- Jeynes,B. and Provias, J. The Case for blood-brain barrier dysfunction in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease- A review. Journal of Neuroscience research. 89: 22- 28, 2011.
- Jeynes, B. and Provias, J. An investigation into the role of P-glycoprotein in Alzheimer’s disease lesion pathogenesis. Neurscience Letters. 487: 389- 393, 2011.
Office: Academic South 315
T 905 688 5550 x4387
F 905 688 8954
May 28, 2015 - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Sandra Pitts (MA – Sports Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
June 24, 2015 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Katelyn Rickers (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
June 2, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm