Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Jeynes, B and J. Provias. (2006) The possible role of capillary cerebral amyloid angiopathy in Alzheimer lesion development: a regional comparison. Acta Neuropathologica 112 (4): 417- 427.
- Jeynes, B. (2006) The “Good” of Bioethics. National Ethics Symposium Proceedings: 147- 151. Saint Paul University, Noel Simard, Editor.
- Jeynes, B. and J. Provias (2008) Evidence for altered LRP/RAGE expression in Alzheimer lesion pathogenesis. Current Alzheimer Research. Curr. Alz. res. 5: 432- 437, 2008
- J. Provias and B. Jeynes (2008) Neurofibrillary tangles and senile plaques in Alzheimer's brains are associated with reduced capillary expression of VEGF and eNOS. Current Neurovascular Research. Curr. Neurovasc. Res. 5: 199- 205, 2008
- Jeynes, B. and Provias, J. (2009) Correlations between capillary expressed NOS isoforms presence and AD lesions in Alzheimer and normative brains. Neuroscience Letters. 463: 244- 248.
- J. Provias and B. Jeynes.(2010) Immunohistochemical detection of receptor-associated protein in normal human brain and Alzheimer disease. Path. Res. Int. DOI:10.4061/2010/173496.
- Provias, J. and Jeynes, B. Immunohistochemical detection of receptor associated protein (RAP) in normal brain and Alzheimer’s disease. Pathology Research International. 2010. Doi: 10.4061/2010/173496.
- Provias, J. and Jeynes, B. Correlation analysis of capillary APOE, VEGF and eNOS expression in Alzheimer brains. Current Alzheimer research, IN PRESS, 2011.
- Jeynes,B. and Provias, J. The Case for blood-brain barrier dysfunction in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease- A review. Journal of Neuroscience research. 89: 22- 28, 2011.
- Jeynes, B. and Provias, J. An investigation into the role of P-glycoprotein in Alzheimer’s disease lesion pathogenesis. Neurscience Letters. 487: 389- 393, 2011.
Office: Academic South 315
T 905 688 5550 x4387
F 905 688 8954
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chad Denyes (MA – Heath & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, September 18, 2014
September 18, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:30pm