Applied Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario (HEQCO) (2013-15). Longitudinal Knowledge Retention in Traditional and Accelerated Learning Environments among Freshmen and Senior Students ($17,580).
- Centre for Pedagogical Innovation (2012-15). Longitudinal Knowledge Retention in Traditional and Accelerated Learning Environments - The Supercourse Experience ($15,000).
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (2007-11). Developmental Coordination Disorder: Establishing the Cardiovascular Risk Profile of Children with DCD ($616,212).
- Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (2007-08). Using facilitated online curriculum delivery for coach preparation in teaching safety and injury prevention in ice hockey: Evaluation of the Play-It-Cool Program ($101,120).
- Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (2006-07). A prospective analysis of head impacts sustained in bantam-aged minor hockey players ($237,580).
- Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (2005-07). Evaluation of a Hockey Skills Training Program Aimed at Reducing Spinal Cord Injuries ($600,000).
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (2004-07). Developmental Coordination Disorder: Examination of a Feasible Screening and Intervention for Clumsy Children ($517,875).
- Hockey Canada Research Fund (2004-05). Implementation of a National Injury Surveillance Program for Hockey Injuries in Canada ($150,000).
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (2003). The interaction between physical activity and obesity in adolescents ($8,072).
Dr. Brent E. Faught
Office: Academic South, Suite 317
T 905 688 5550 x3586
F 905 688 8954
May 28, 2015 - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Karen Hirshfield (Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, June 22, 2015
June 22, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Sandra Pitts (MA – Sports Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
June 24, 2015 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm