Did you know that more than half - approximately 35,000 - of Brock's alumni graduated within the past 10 years?
From Shanghai to Sudbury to St. Catharines, Brock's young alumni can stay connected and get involved after graduation!
LEARN - From workshops, to faculty and alumni speaking engagements, to professional development engagements and other events, there are lots of ways to continue to learn after graduation! You can also learn more about continuing your education by enrolling in Brock's more than 40 graduate programs or in continuing education courses.
CONNECT - Stay connected to Brock and your fellow Brock grads.
- Update your contact info to receive your Surgite magazine and Brock Alumni Connect e-newsletter
- Follow Brock Alumni on social media
- Sign up to be an Alumni Career Mentor and give back to student success
- Attend one of our many Alumni Network Events across Canada
- Reunite with friends at Homecoming
GIVE - Demonstrate your appreciation for Brock by making a gift to the Annual Fund. Your own Brock experience was made possible in part by the philanthropy of alumni who made personal donations to the University!
GET BACK - As an alumnus of Brock, you are entitled to many benefits, including discounts on credit cards, home and auto insurance, and roadside assistance through alumni affinity programs, as well as on-campus benefits such as access to the Walker Complex, Library and Career Services, and membership in Brock's Alumni Association.