Places to go for Help
There are many resources available on campus to help students understand the rules and develop the skills they need to be academically successful.
- Essay Writing Workshops
- Exam Preparation Workshops
- Time Management Workshops
- Citation Style Workshops
- Plagiarism Workshops
- SMART Start Library (Orientation Sessions)
- InfoSkills PLUS (Certificate program)
- RefWorks (Web-based bibliographic management program)
- Researching a specific topic? (Contact a Library Subject Specialist to help you focus your search.)
The Registrar’s Office for students currently pursuing a General Studies program, and who are undeclared or considering changing their program.
Academic departments for students with a declared major.
Other places on campus to help you:
Student Conduct and Activities
"Quote" of the Month
"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people."
-- Spencer Johnson